Monday, December 17, 2012

The Secret Language of Angels

Image and video hosting by TinyPic "Au milieu de l'hiver, j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été."
("In the depths of winter, I discovered there was in me an invincible summer")

-Albert Camus

You moved in me

at first as one cell in my heart that vibrated
to a distant tuning fork an infinity away
then as my heart whole gave way as a symphony
eternal,
as waves upon the waiting shore,
you sang within me

We inhaled the secret language of angels
and leapt from the edge of the world
into the spinning darkness
clutching tightly to each other
knowing we were the wings that
would never land

We embraced with human arms made of light
and became the torch
that set fire to the stars
and gave greatness to the skies

Darlin',
you and I,
we always both knew
we were never a random
fate

Copyright © 2012 Paul Matsumoto. All Rights Reserved
Image Source

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I genuinely love this poem so much, it's incredibly beautiful. You're an amazing writer.

Anonymous said...

There's definately a lot to learn about this topic. I love all of the points you made.

Visit my weblog ar500 rifle targets

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I like your web site!

Here is my web blog steel handgun targets